- B1.1, B1.2, B2.1, B2., C1.1, and C1.2 (full levels package)
- Bergenstest preparation course
Pre-recorded grammar and writing lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
- Written assignments corrected by our teachers
- Pre-recorded conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary, and listening exercises)
- Correction of texts, pronunciation, and other exercises directly by the teachers
- Mid-term and final term evaluations for each level
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Pre-recorded lessons and examples on advanced argumentation techniques
- All-in-all helpful videos that will assist you in developing your writings skills and ability to write clear, long texts
- Explanations, examples, and suggestions on how to write formal and informal emails and letters
- Practical and useful information about the test (general info, tips, and tricks, examples)
- Over 150 exercises and quizzes for all 4 parts in the test: reading, listening, writing, oral presentation
- Lots of examples for each type of exercise you will meet in the test. Get inspired and prepare well!
- Tips and tricks to help you understand precisely and correctly the tasks and perform well on the exam
- Well-structured and customized program build upon students' feedback and teachers suggestions and advice for test preparation
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Feedback and corrections on every exercise by teacher Jon!
- Grammar, vocabulary, and linguistic exercises that will help you expand your knowledge to a high level
- Course completion certificate
With the help of this course, you will:
become familiar and further develop their language skills within all registers (formal, informal, familiar, slang) to cope with complex situations of oral communication and in writing.
- produce multiple texts, such as essays, proposals, articles, reports, reviews, and emails
- gain a solid linguistic competence, using the language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- develop greater control of their Norwegian grammar (understanding and applying its rules)
- increase their vocabulary to cover more complex subjects, such as history, international news, culture.
- be able to understand and communicate in Norwegian with increased confidence
- understand a variety of texts with different subjects and with a different complexity range
- express ideas and use the language in an academic environment
- understand particular nuances of the Norwegian language and authentic word phrases, unknown to the beginner/intermediate students and generally used only by the Norwegian community
- differentiate different Norwegian dialects, such as Bergen, Stavanger, etc.
Who is this course recommended for?
The Viking Offer for Intermediate (B1-C1) PLUS is designed for YOU who have completed beginner courses (A2) and/or everyone who has previously been learning Norwegian and would like to become a pro in the language and apply for and successfully pass Bergenstest.
It takes approximately 6-12 months to complete the Viking Offer for Intermediate (B1-C1) PLUS package, depending on your daily schedule and progress. Practice daily and you will reach your goal within your established timeframe!
Course books and materials
All e-books and materials needed for the course are offered free of charge and are available on the online platform. Total of 10 e-books!
Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video. You can also send personalised emails to teachers to check your texts and other assignments.