Our premium Norwegian Business PLUS
online course package is intensive, dynamic, practical, and skills-based.
From learning how to write professional emails to having presentations in Norwegian or negotiating a deal, this course will be your companion along the way - from anywhere in the world and at your own availability.
- 3 lengthy and comprehensive courses for professionals (Norwegian business course, B2-C1 writing course, The Native Master course)
- A book for each of the 3 courses - available instantly inside the online course
- Video lessons and presentations for each topic
- Quizzes, written assignments
- Native teachers explanations, guidance, and instruction
- Daily feedback from our teachers through the comment section - ask any questions you might have!
- Possibility to send in your audios, texts, and other assignments for personalized corrections and follow up
- Teachers' guidance throughout the entire duration - practice, learn and strengthen your knowledge while being in touch with our teachers and letting them assist you with their tips and advice!
- Access 24/7 from any device
What will you learn?
Everything from Norwegian work culture, job search, networking, and negotiations, to specific phrases, words and expressions, and advice that you should use in your work life
- Communication at work - formal and informal (vocabulary, expressions, small talk with colleagues and employer)
- Norwegian values, attitudes, opinions, ways of expression, and culture
- The art of negotiation
- Customer service in Norway
- How to apply for a loan in Norway
- Everything you need to know to pass a job interview (most common mistakes, tips, and tricks)
- Advanced Norwegian grammar and writing tips to perfect your writing style
- How to describe things orally and in writing
- How to conversate over the phone and emails with both clients and colleagues
- How to make inquiries or place orders like a professional
- The importance of punctuation and how does it work and how can you use it in the Norwegian language
- The most important steps in the writing process
- Key vocabulary for starting a conversation in Norwegian (any context, both formal and informal)
- How to tell stories and give advice in Norwegian
- How to debate and present arguments
Who is this course recommended for?
- People who are interested in joining the Norwegian job market and need guidance on how to integrate into the Norwegian workforce and workplace environment
- People who want to gain confidence working with Norwegian colleagues and partners and who want to progress in their career
- Professionals who want to stand out in the modern Norwegian workplace
- People who want to master key communication skills in business Norwegian: presenting, meetings, phone calls, and more (orally and in writing)
- People who want to work more effectively in Norwegian-speaking and international professional environments
How will I interact with the teachers?
All our students can ask questions to our teachers under each video lesson and the teachers will answer them daily, leaving personalized feedback. Students can also submit their texts, audios, and other files for the teachers to correct.
Course books and materials
All e-books and materials needed for the course are offered free of charge and are available on the online platform. Total of 3 e-books!