- B1.1, B1.2, B2.1, B2., C1.1, and C1.2 (full levels package)
Pre-recorded grammar and writing lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
- Written assignments corrected by our teachers
- Pre-recorded conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary, and listening exercises)
- Correction of texts, pronunciation, and other exercises directly by the teachers
- Mid-term and final term evaluations for each level
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Pre-recorded lessons and examples on advanced argumentation techniques
- All-in-all helpful videos that will assist you in developing your writings skills and ability to write clear, long texts
- Explanations, examples, and suggestions on how to write formal and informal emails and letters
- Grammar, vocabulary, and linguistic exercises that will help you expand your knowledge to a high level
Teacher´s guidance throughout the course
With the help of this course, students will:
become familiar and further develop their language skills within all registers (formal, informal, familiar, slang) to cope with complex situations of oral communication and in writing.
- produce multiple texts, such as essays, proposals, articles, reports, reviews, and emails
- gain a solid linguistic competence, using the language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- develop greater control of their Norwegian grammar (understanding and applying its rules)
- increase their vocabulary to cover more complex subjects, such as history, international news, culture.
- be able to understand and communicate in Norwegian with increased confidence
- understand a variety of texts with different subjects and with a different complexity range
- express ideas and use the language in an academic environment
- understand particular nuances of the Norwegian language and authentic word phrases, unknown to the beginner/intermediate students and generally used only by the Norwegian community
- differentiate different Norwegian dialects, such as Bergen, Stavanger, etc.
How will I interact with the teachers?
All our students can ask questions to our teachers under each video lesson and the teachers will answer them daily, leaving personalized feedback. Students can also submit their texts, audios, and other files for the teachers to correct.
Who is this course recommended for?
The Viking Offer for Intermediate (B1-C1) is designed for students who have completed beginner courses (A2) and/or everyone who has previously been learning Norwegian and would like to become a pro in the language and apply for Bergenstest.
Course books and materials
All e-books and materials needed for the course are included in the price and are available on the online platform. Total of 10 e-books!
It takes approximately 6-12 months to complete the Viking Offer for Intermediate (B1-C1) package, depending on your daily schedule and progress. Practice daily and you will reach your goal within your established timeframe!