- B1.1, B1.2, B2.1, B2., C1.1, and C1.2 (full levels package)
Pre-recorded grammar and writing lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
- Written assignments corrected by our teachers
- Pre-recorded conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary, and listening exercises)
- Correction of texts, pronunciation, and other exercises directly by the teachers
- Mid-term and final term evaluations for each level
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Pre-recorded lessons and examples on advanced argumentation techniques
- All-in-all helpful videos that will assist you in developing your writings skills and ability to write clear, long texts
- Explanations, examples, and suggestions on how to write formal and informal emails and letters
- Grammar, vocabulary, and linguistic exercises that will help you expand your knowledge to a high level
Teacher´s guidance throughout the course
- Course completion certificate
With the help of this course, you will:
become familiar and further develop your language skills within all registers (formal, informal, familiar, slang) to cope with complex situations of oral communication and in writing.
- produce multiple texts, such as essays, proposals, articles, reports, reviews, and emails
- gain a solid linguistic competence, using the language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- develop greater control of your Norwegian grammar (understanding and applying its rules)
- increase your vocabulary to cover more complex subjects, such as history, international news, culture.
- be able to understand and communicate in Norwegian with increased confidence
- understand a variety of texts with different subjects and with a different complexity range
- express ideas and use the language in an academic environment
- understand particular nuances of the Norwegian language and authentic word phrases, unknown to the beginner/intermediate students and generally used only by the Norwegian community
- differentiate different Norwegian dialects, such as Bergen, Stavanger, etc.
Who is this course recommended for?
The Viking Offer for Intermediate (B1-C1) is designed for YOU who have completed beginner courses (A2) and/for everyone who has previously been learning Norwegian and would like to become a pro in the language and apply for Bergenstest.
It takes approximately 6-12 months to complete the Viking Offer for Intermediate (B1-C1) package, depending on your daily schedule and progress. Practice daily and you will reach your goal within your established timeframe!
Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video. You can also send personalised emails to teachers to check your texts and other assignments.
Course books and materials
You will get 10 e-books included in the price! All e-books and materials needed for the course are offered for free and are available on the online platform.