One-Year Program is an all-inclusive intensive online course comprising all levels in Norwegian, from A0 basic to C1 proficient. It aims to give students the Norwegian language proficiency required for adjusting to social, cultural, and professional life in Norway.
From learning how to pronounce the alphabet to passing the language exam for Norwegian citizenship, this course will be your companion along the way - from anywhere in the world and at your own availability.
- A0, A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1 and B2.2, C1.1 and C1.2 (full levels package)
Pre-recorded grammar lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
- Pre-recorded pronunciation lessons (teachers´ explanation videos)
- Conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary, and listening exercises)
- Correction of texts, pronunciation, and other exercises directly by the teachers!
- Motivational videos from our most popular teachers
- Mid-term and final term evaluations for each level
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Course completion certificate
Who is this course for?
The One Year Program is designed for beginner students (with little or no previous experience in Norwegian) who want an all-in-all course package to master the Norwegian language in all its aspects and become a part of the Norwegian society through permanent residency and/or citizenship and emerge the professional and/or academical field in Norway.
How will I interact with the teachers?
All our students can ask questions to our teachers under each video lesson and the teachers will answer them daily, leaving personalized feedback. Students can also submit their texts, audios, and other files for the teachers to correct.
Course books and materials
All e-books and materials needed for the course are offered for free and are included on the online platform.