- Over 30 chapters with the most important topics when learning a language
- Video lessons and presentations for each topic, followed by quizzes and assignments
- Native teachers in-depth explanations and guidance to fluency
- Combination of general grammar and skills development with an in-depth focus on the spoken and written language of native speakers
- Vocabulary lists needed for fluent conversation and writing techniques you need to know in order to speak, write and live like a real Norwegian
- Norwegian expressions used in common social situations, like inviting, giving advice, talking about movies, etc.
- Essential Norwegian grammar, including difficult tenses, comparisons, explanations, etc.
- Real-life situations lessons - conversational topics, suggestions for conversation starters, guidance on perfect replies, both orally and in writing
- Practice exercises to help you start thinking in Norwegian and improve your Norwegian speaking habits
- The Native Master book and additional downloadable materials for the course
- Access 24/7 and teacher guidance and follow up through the whole duration of the course
Who is this course recommended for?
The Native master course is recommended for anyone interested in becoming fluent in Norwegian and making progression in the language. Whether you are a beginner or intermediate speaker, the course´s mix of expressions, vocabulary, grammar tips, native pronunciation, and explanations will get you speaking like a native 100%.
How will I interact with the teachers?
All our students can ask questions to our teachers under each video lesson and the teachers will answer them daily, leaving personalized feedback. Students can also submit their texts, audios, and other files for the teachers to correct.
Course books and materials
All e-books and materials needed for the course are offered free of charge and are available on the online platform.