Speak Norsk ́s C1.2 level course is specially designed for advanced users of the Norwegian language who would like to further enrich their vocabulary, cultural understanding of the language, as well as their writing skills.
The course has a special focus on discussion, debates and writing. It has a natural transition from one topic to the next, and builds on your skills and confidence when speaking and writing in Norwegian.
What´s included in the course?
- Pre-recorded lessons and examples on advanced writing techniques
- Teacher guidance throughout the course
- Collection of many videos, sound clips, quizzes, exercises and other materials for advanced users of the language
- Pre-recorded lessons with examples of words and expressions that describe emotions, abbreviations and slang terms, transitive and intransitive verbs
- Information and tips about how to apply for a loan in Norway
- All-in-all helpful videos that will assist you in developing your writings skills and ability to write clear, long texts
- Grammar, vocabulary and linguistic exercises that will help you expand your knowledge to a high level
- Advanced vocabulary lists
- Videos and material about important concepts on the school system in Norway
- Course completion certificate
You will learn how to:
- understand a variety of texts with different subjects and with a different complexity range
- express ideas and use the language in an academic environment
- write a resume and job application that stands out
- understand particular nuances of the Norwegian language and authentic word phrases, unknown to the beginner/intermediate students and generally used only by the Norwegian community
- write an attractive ad online
- differentiate different Norwegian dialects, such as Bergen, Stavanger, etc.
- write poetic texts
- You will become familiar and further develop their language skills within all registers (formal, informal, familiar, slang) to cope with complex situations of oral communication and in writing.
You will produce multiple texts, such as essays, articles, poetic texts, well-structured CVs and job applications. This way, you will get familiar with producing clear, well-structured, detailed sentences, showing controlled use of connectors.
- You will gain a solid linguistic competence, using the language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
Who is this course recommended for?
The C1.2 course is recommended for YOU who have priorly completed C1.1 level or for everyone who wants to further develop their Norwegian skills to an academic level and/or want to pass Bergenstest.