About the course
This preparatory course is aimed at students who wish to reach an academic level in Norwegian by passing the very famous Bergenstest examination. But what is Bergenstest for and why should you take it? It consists of a written and an oral exam. The language test is a requirement when applying for Norwegian universities or for professionals who need proof of proficiency in Norwegian to apply for jobs (ex: in the medical field).
The Bergenstest is equivalent to a B2/C1 reference level under the Common European Framework of Reference for Language.
What is included in the Bergenstest preparation course?
- Practical and useful information about the test (general info, tips, and tricks, examples)
- Over 150 exercises and quizzes for all 4 parts in the test: reading, listening, writing, oral presentation
- Lots of examples for each type of exercise you will meet in the test. Get inspired and prepare well!
- Opportunity to develop your conversation skills with a focus on descriptive texts and on clear, structured self-expression, both written and orally
- Opportunity to develop and train your skills to solve the exam tasks effectively and in good time
- Personalized tips and tricks to help you understand precisely and correctly the tasks and perform well on the exam
- Well-structured and customized program build upon students' feedback and teachers suggestions and advice for test preparation
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Feedback and corrections on every exercise by teacher Jon!
With this course you will:
- Be introduced to various examples, tests, and exercises similar to those at the test
- Focus on both written and oral part with the help of grammar review, written production of complex texts and other written structures
- Develop your skills in terms of essay and report writing
- Feel safer and more confident when you take the test
- Get specific tips on how to write better texts
- See examples of good texts through our sample answers
- Drastically increase your chances of passing the Bergenstest!
Will you be able to get answers to your questions?
Our teacher Jon will be answering your questions daily through the online platform. Just send your texts, audios, and Jon will get back to you with personalized feedback and comments on how you can improve!
It takes approximately 1-2 months to complete the Bergenstest preparation course, depending on your daily availability and progress.
We recommend completing level C1 before applying for Bergenstest.