From intermediate to fluent with our all-inclusive B2+C1 course package!
What is included in the B2+C1 online curse package?
You will get access to:
- B2.1, B2.2, C1.1 and C1.2
- Pre-recorded grammar and writing lessons (full-length teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
- Pre-recorded conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary and listening exercises)
- Vocabulary lists
- Repetition exercises and grammar overview videos to review the passed material and topics
- Mid-term and final term evaluations
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
You will learn how to:
- master foundational grammar (both in speech and in writing) and be able to employ a variety of complex sentence structures
- use complex prepositions in writing texts
- express yourself in all social contexts - both formal and informal
- structure and write argumentative texts
- write formal and informal letters and emails
- write a CV and job application that will stand out
- differentiate Norwegian dialects
- use interjections and sentence binders
Will you be able to get answers to your questions?
- Daily feedback and corrections from teachers to your assignments and questions
- Instant feedback on your answers from exercises, quizzes and tests
Upon completing B2+C1 online course package, students will master Norwegian grammar and conversation at an academic level, expressing themselves freely with fluency and confidence in all settings, both orally and in writing.
Course books and materials
You will get 3 books for B2 level - two for grammar and one for conversation, and 2 books for C1 level - C1.1 and C1.2. All books and materials needed for the course are included in the price and are available on the online platform.
Who is this course recommended for?
This course is suitable for intermediate students who have previously completed B1 level and/or everyone who wants to reach fluency in Norwegian, while already mastering its basics.