The Norskprøve B1-B2 preparation course for YOU who would like to take the Norwegian test at B1-B2 level. To enroll for this course, you need to have priorly completed B1 level minimum. Check our B1+ B2 and Norskprøve course package!
The test comprises four sections:
The inside content reflects the most recent information about Norway, giving you detailed descriptions of the unfolding of previous examinations, tips on perfect answers, as well as sample responses. The lessons are based on practical exercises and explanatory videos.
You will be reviewing and learning:
- grammar rules
- vocabulary lists
- completing many reading and listening exercises of the same type as those you will receive on the official test
Included in the Norskprøve B1-B2 online preparation course:
- Practical and useful information about the test (general info, tips, and tricks, examples)
- Exercises and quizzes for all 4 parts of the test: reading, listening, writing, oral presentation
- Lots of examples for each type of exercise you will meet in the test. Get inspired and prepare well!
Opportunity to develop your conversation skills with a focus on descriptive texts and on clear, structured self-expression in written and orally
- Opportunity to develop and train your skills to solve the exam tasks effectively and in good time
- Tips and tricks to help you understand precisely and correctly the tasks and perform well on the exam
Focus on both written and oral part with the help of grammar review, correction of texts, vocabulary lists, and conversation structures
- Daily feedback from our teacher Maria through the online platform. Get answers to all your questions!
- Upload your writing exercises and audios for personalized feedback
- Reach a solid B1-B2 level and successfully pass Norskprøven
- Familiarize yourself with the types of assignments that will come up on the test
- Be ready to apply for permanent residency and Norwegian citizenship test
It takes approximately 1-2 months to complete the Norskprøve online preparation course, depending on your daily schedule and progress.