Who is this course for?
The A2 level online course is tailored for YOU who have previously completed the A1 level course and for everyone who wishes to continue their studies of Norwegian to master the language basics.
What is included in the A2 online course?
You will get access to:
- A2.1 and A2.2 (full level package)
- Pre-recorded grammar lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
- Pre-recorded conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary and listening exercises)
- Vocabulary lists
- Repetition exercises and grammar overview videos to review the passed material and topics
- Motivational videos from our most-popular teachers
- Mid-term and final term evaluations
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Teacher guidance
- Course completion certificate
Will you be able to get answers to your questions?
- Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video
- Get instant feedback on your answers from exercises, quizzes and tests
What will you learn?
Throughout this level, you will expand upon and enrich your grammatical capability by extending your abilities to write about and discuss events and situations across a variety of tenses/points in time, being capable of drawing comparisons and using descriptive language to better convey meaning, understanding and opinion. Upon completing the A2 level, you will be able to have the listening/reading comprehension to engage in Norwegian media.
It takes approximately 2–3 months to complete the A2 online course, depending on your daily schedule and progress.
Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video. You can also send personalised emails to teachers to check your texts and other assignments.
Course books and materials
You will get 3 e-books. All e-books and materials needed for the course are included in the price and are available on the online platform.