Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who have completed beginner levels (A1 and A2) and/or everyone who want to further progress on the Norwegian learning scale to become advanced speakers and users of the language.
What is included in the B1 online course?
You will get access to:
- B1.1 and B1.2 (full level package)
- Pre-recorded grammar lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
- Pre-recorded conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary and listening exercises)
- Vocabulary lists
- Repetition exercises and grammar overview videos to review the passed material and topics
- Motivational videos from our most-popular teachers
- Bonus from former virtual classes: 10 grammar lessons and 2 exercise-solving videos
- Mid-term and final term evaluations
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Teacher guidance
Will you be able to get answers to your questions?
- Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video
- Get instant feedback on your answers from exercises, quizzes and tests
What will you learn?
Students will be able to express themselves orally and in writing with increased creativity and complexity. Focus is on communication for conveyance of feeling, intention and argument, not just for understanding. Additionally, the writing exercises and tips from our teachers will help students with their descriptive/and explanatory speech, as well as with argumentative, debate-focused communication. By completing the B1 level, students should be able to communicate comfortably in work settings.
Course books and materials
You will get 3 books for B1 level - two for grammar and one for conversation. All books and materials needed for the course are included in the price and are available on the online platform.
It takes approximately 2-3 months to complete the B1 online course, depending on your daily schedule and progress.