Who is this course for?
The A2 + B1 level online course package is designed for YOU who have previously completed A0, A1 levels and want to continue the journey in learning the language and become an intermediate speaker, or for everyone at a beginner level, with the same goal in mind.
What is included in the A2 + B1 online course package?
You will get access to:
- A2.1, A2.2, B1.1 and B1.2 (full levels package)
- Grammar lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
- Conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary, and listening exercises)
- Vocabulary lists
- Repetition exercises and grammar overview videos to review the passed material and topics
- Motivational videos from our most-popular teachers
- Midterm and final term evaluations
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Course completion certificate
Will you be able to get answers to your questions?
- Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video
- Get instant feedback on your answers from exercises, quizzes, and tests
What will you learn?
Upon completing the A2+B1 course package, you will be able to understand texts that consist mainly of high-frequency, everyday, or job-related language, understand the description of events, feelings, and wishes. In terms of writing, you will have the skills to write personal letters describing experiences and impressions and enter unprepared into conversation on topics that are familiar, of personal interest, or pertinent to everyday life.
The course is a key resource in helping you with your descriptive/and explanatory speech, as well as with argumentative, debate-focused communication. By completing the A2+B1 level course package, you should be able to communicate comfortably in work settings.
It takes approximately 4-5 months to complete the A2 + B1 level online course package, depending on your daily schedule and progress.
Course books and materials
You will get a total of 6 e-books! All e-books and materials needed for the course are offered for free and are available on the online platform.
Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video. You can also send personalised emails to teachers to check your texts and other assignments.