Who is this course for?
The A2 + B1 level online course package is designed for students who have previously completed A0, A1 levels and want to continue their journey in learning the language and become intermediate speakers, or for everyone at a beginner level, with the same goal in mind.
What is included in the A2 + B1 online course package?
You will get access to:
- A2.1, A2.2, B1.1 and B1.2 (full levels package)
- Grammar lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
- Conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary, and listening exercises)
- Vocabulary lists
- Repetition exercises and grammar overview videos to review the passed material and topics
- Motivational videos from our most-popular teachers
- Mid-term and final term evaluations
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Course completion certificate
Will you be able to get answers to your questions?
- Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video
- Get instant feedback on your answers from exercises, quizzes, and tests
What will you learn?
Upon completing the A2+B1 course package, students will be able to understand texts that consist mainly of high-frequency, everyday, or job-related language, understand the description of events, feelings, and wishes. In terms of writing, they will have the skills to write personal letters describing experiences and impressions and enter unprepared into conversation on topics that are familiar, of personal interest, or pertinent to everyday life.
The course is a key resource in helping students with their descriptive/and explanatory speech, as well as with argumentative, debate-focused communication. By completing the A2+B1 level course package, students should be able to communicate comfortably in work settings.
It takes approximately 4-5 months to complete the A2 + B1 level online course package, depending on your daily schedule and progress.