What is included in the A2+B1 +B2 level online course package?
You will get access to:
- A2.1, A2.2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1 and B2.2 (full levels package)
Pre-recorded grammar lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
Pre-recorded conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary and listening exercises)
- Vocabulary lists
- Repetition exercises and grammar overview videos to review the passed material and topics
- Motivational videos from our most-popular teachers
- Midterm and final term evaluations
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Teacher guidance
- Course completion certificate
What will you learn?
Upon completing the A2+B1+B2 level course package, you will be able to understand texts of high complexity, description of events, feelings and wishes. At the same time, you will be highly familiarised and understand most TV news and current affairs, and will be able to follow a lecture or talk within your own field.
In terms of writing, you will have the skills to write personal letters describing experiences and impressions and enter unprepared into conversation on topics that are familiar, of personal interest or pertinent to everyday life.
The course is a key-resource in helping your descriptive/and explanatory speech, as well as with argumentative, debate-focused communication. By completing the A2+B1+B2 course package, you should be able to communicate comfortably in work and other professional settings.
Course books and materials
You will get 3 e-books for each level - two for grammar and one for conversation (total of 9 e-books). All e-books and materials needed for the course are offered free of charge and are available on the online platform.
Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video. You can also send personalised emails to teachers to check your texts and other assignments.
It takes approximately 6-8 months to complete the A2+B1+B2 online course package, depending on your daily schedule and progress.