Who is this course for?
The A1 + A2 level online course package is designed for YOU who wants an all-in-all package deal to master the basics of Norwegian. It is aimed at those who have not taken any courses before, or have little knowledge of the language and want to be able to communicate both orally and in written in simple, social contexts.
What is included in the A1 + A2 online course package?
You will get access to:
- A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, and A2.2 (full level package)
- Pre-recorded grammar lessons (teachers´ grammar explanation videos)
Pre-recorded pronunciation lessons (teachers´ explanation videos)
- Grammar exercises and quizzes
Pre-recorded conversation lessons (texts, vocabulary, and listening exercises)
- Vocabulary lists
- Repetition exercises and grammar overview videos to review the passed material and topics
- Motivational videos from our most-popular teachers
- Mid-term and final term evaluations
- Continuous support and guidance from Speak Norsk administration and teachers on your learning journey!
- Extra bonus of previously recorded live classes: grammar lessons and exercise-solving videos
- Teacher guidance
- Course completion certificate
What will you learn?
Starting with the basics, both in terms of vocabulary and grammar structures, the A1+A2 level online course package will help you build a strong foundation in the Norwegian language and further employ vocabulary and grammar rules in elementary communication. Upon completing both levels - A1 and A2, you should be able to have the listening and reading comprehension to engage in Norwegian media, be able to use Norwegian grammar in simple texts, as well as be able to communicate opinions, describe actions, appearances, and present opinion.
Will you be able to get answers to your questions?
- Teachers will answer your questions in the comments section of each video
- Get instant feedback on your answers from exercises, quizzes and tests
It takes approximately 4 months to complete the A1+A2 level online course package, depending on your daily schedule and progress.